Reserve at Hairston Lake
1023 North Hairston Road, Stone Mountain
Reserve at Hairston Lake is situated on 17 park-like acres on North Hairston Road in East-Central DeKalb County. Formerly known as Hairston Lake Apartments, the community is designated for Housing for Older Persons (age 55+) and disabled adults and is undergoing a major renovation (2019). The complex consists of 170 one-bedroom units in 12 buildings, fourteen (14) units of which are designed for individuals with special accommodation needs.
An administration building, a maintenance shop, community room, library/resource room, and laundry facilities are all on-site. A lake is also located on the property with park benches available for seating and viewing the many ducks and geese that have adopted Hairston Lake as their permanent place of residence.
Many seniors prefer Reserve at Hairston Lake for its convenient location (MARTA bus stop and shopping only blocks away) as well as year-round activities for residents, including exercise and craft classes, health information workshops, field trips, and special events.
1 bed, 1 bath, 615 sqft, $700
- Washer and dryer provided in each unit
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Energy-efficient central heat and air in all units
- New kitchen granite countertops and shaker-style wood cabinets.
- Walk-in showers with tile surrounds
- LVT flooring LED lighting
- Wheelchair accessible apartments available
- On MARTA bus route
- Shopping within walking distance
- Beautiful and serene park-like setting
- Resident Services and activities
- Accessible Community Gardens
- Walking trails