Reserve at Hairston Lake
1023 North Hairston Road,Stone Mountain
Reserve at Hairston Lake is situated on 17 park-like acres on North Hairston Road in East-Central DeKalb County. Formerly known as Hairston Lake Apartments, the community completed a major renovation in 2020. Designated for Housing for Older Persons (age 62+) or disabled adults, the complex consists of 170 one-bedroom units in 12 buildings – seventeen (17) units of which are designed for individuals with special accommodation needs.
New site amenities include two covered gathering areas, the addition of an accessible garden, a fitness center, an equipped computer center, an Arts & Crafts room and upgraded community building. Unit interiors were equipped with all LED lighting, LVT flooring, and owner-provided washers and dryers in each unit.
Many seniors prefer Reserve at Hairston Lake for its convenient location (MARTA bus stop and shopping only blocks away) as well as year-round activities for residents, including exercise and craft classes, health information workshops, field trips, and special events.
As the name suggests, a scenic lake is located on the property, which is home to many types of water fowl. Residents can take advantage of the park like atmosphere, enjoying nature and the view from the surrounding park benches.
1 bed,1 bath,615 sqft,
- Washer and dryer provided in each unit
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Energy-efficient central heat and air in all units
- New kitchen granite countertops and shaker-style wood cabinets.
- Walk-in showers with tile surrounds
- LVT flooring LED lighting
- Wheelchair accessible apartments available
- On MARTA bus route
- Shopping within walking distance
- Beautiful and serene park-like setting
- Resident Services and activities
- Accessible Community Gardens
- Walking trails
- Two adjacent covered pavillions
- Arts & Crafts Room
- Fitness Center
- Equipped Computer Center
- Upgraded restrooms
For leasing inquiries, call (404) 296-4116 or .