HDC Management is a subsidiary of Housing Development Corporation (HDC), a nonprofit real estate company that specializes in revitalizing neighborhoods through acquisition, development and management of affordable and workforce housing.
Property Management clients include HDC and its affiliates, private developers, and public/private institutions.
HDC Management services include a broad range of applications. Specifically HDC provides:
- Market Assessment, Lease-up & Stabilization Services
- Asset Preservation and Enhancement
- Financial Management & Reporting
- Employment, Training & On-Site Services
- Due Diligence and Pre-Acquisition Services
- HDC can provide the following Services:
- Partnership Accounting
- Resident Services Programs
- Assist with Property Tax Appraisals and Appeals
- Coordinate Audit and Tax Return Preparation
- Provides Property Management services to:
- Workforce Apartment Communities
- Mixed Finance/Mixed Income Rental Developments
- Affordable Housing (Low Income Housing Tax Credits, HOME, FDIC & Bond Financed); and
- Independent Senior Living Communities
HDC’s Compliance Department has been approved by HUD as well as the Georgia Department of Community Affairs in addition to numerous lenders and investors. HDC utilizes a compliance software that interfaces with most property management software systems. The compliance staff and property managers can track the status of their files in one location. Owners and Investors can also track compliance at their properties.